Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Still in a Funk


We closed on our house June 27th and since that it has been a down hill slump, although this week has been better.

We didn't have a refrigerator in the house for about 2 weeks so we were going out to eat everyday, which we all know is not healthy, and even when you do want to try and find something healthy it is a challenge to do so in Northern Kentucky where bbq and gravy are seen as a survival need. We are finally out of our townhouse that we were renting our last day was 7/28. Now we are trying to get everything organized in the house, we spent a month painting, clearing bushes, and other misc. tasks that are needed when you first purchase a home.

I also just got back in town from a 4 day trip to New Hampshire, so that was more going out to eat. I did make sure to take advantage of fresh seafood while I was up there, and we did do a lot of walking around Portsmouth and checking out all of the shops and the harbor. I really need to focus on getting the house organized because right now I am living out of boxes, I just need to get back into gear and quit procrastinating

No comments: